Thursday, October 21, 2004

Good News..

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullah.. Alhamdulillah today I got a few good news...
  1. My brother - Bandi would come back home for 2 weeks from now.. wah.. so I can play with his son!!! Aduka!!!!! Windunyeeee kat aduka!!!! I miss you so much, aduka!!!!
  2. Then, Hakeem - my sister's son would be in our house for 1 months.. what a wonderful.. best gilak.. meriahnye la hai....
  3. Today, we will "berbuka" with yong tau fooo .. haiyaa.. manyak sedap woo.. waa manyak suka.. thank you , mak!!!
  4. Tomorrow, my hard disk will be repaired.. if it can't be repaired, so I need to changed with a new hard disk.. I hope that my old hard disk can be repaired.. I hope so... Ya Allah.. semoga ia boleh diperbaiki... there are many important datas at the hard disk.. and I love it so much...
  5. And one more thing.. this blogger doesn't make fool thing anymore!!! Template tak buat hal lagi... sebab.. dulu masa dah betulkan scroll tu.. ok jek.. skali tu, tengok balik template... adui.. dia tak ubah lagi.. tu yang macam pelik.. tapi Alhamdulillah.. petang ni dia tak buat hal.. thanks aa blogger.. for being nice to me...
Ok, that is the good news for me.. :) I feel so happy... lalala...

No comments: